Saturday, October 15, 2011

Neglect = Redirect

I have been neglecting this blog! I haven't been using it to it's potential, in a couple ways. One: It's fun to write and it gives me something to do! 2: I could totally be using this blog to write about God and have an impact on people!
What really got my attention, and made me want to restart this was that my sister started a blog, and it blew my mind! She challenges people to be "Weird" in the sense that we are not living average dull lives, but we are doing things for God and making a difference, which is weird, cause no one does that!
So I want to click refresh on this blog!
I want to reenvision it entirely!
And I want to use for other people's benefit and my own. I can benefit people with whatever words God chooses to give me, and the best way to stay strong in your faith is to be involved with it!
So look out for a new and refreshed Skinny!
Stay Tuned!

-Evan!

No comments:

Post a Comment