Thursday, August 11, 2011

This Morning

It is gorgeous outside. That's something I've needed for a while. This heat really wrecks my body, so it's nice to feel cool when I go outside in my favorite red shorts and crocodile dock vbs shirt to get my dog back in the house. Last night was Stephen's last night of SEEK, and it was really sweet and great! Stephen and Devin's ministry here has been amazing! I lead worship last night as well, which is always a special experience. It's incredible to shout out to God and have 130 people shouting with you. I also got to see a great friend I have missed last night!

On the way, Dad and I had one of our famous "Car ride home" talks. That's when all the girls in our house decide to stay at church and chat, and we're too tired and we wanna go home. so we do. And we talk about stuff I can't talk to other people about. Dad has a special knack for giving you confidence. He knows what to say to spark you up, and get you going. Talking about life with dad is always great. He's just really really smart!

Since I got home last night I have felt horrible! lack of sleep, heat, and over-load of thoughts have my body bummed out! My room was 85 degrees when I went to bed! Good Gracious, Bodacious!

Today is Alex's birthday! I'm excited to celebrate his day with him, as he is one of my closest friends, and he improves my life in every way!
I think I may also be getting lunch with Christian or something, but as usual we never really decide to untill 25 minutes before we eat so whatever.

I have a good feeling about this coming week! Lots to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment