Sunday, October 23, 2011

God's Plan (Again!)

Hello, to anyone!
Right about this time one year ago I put up a post about God's Plan/Timing. I came across it and read it, and It actually may apply more to me now than it did last year. So I decided to repost! Here it is!


Hello For Starters,

I will now engage the subject of missed opportunities. I feel like we have alot of these. Those things that almost or could've happened but didn't because you chose a different path somewhere before, or you just didn't take a chance. I also feel sad when I've known someone my whole life but never really developed a friendship with them like I would like (That's you, Jesse Woon). I, like most people, have some regret about things I've done, and choices I've made. I often wish I could redo a day or a sentence or something and make it better. I often wish I could take something back, or try something new. But then I am reminded (usually by something amazing) that what has happened to me was exactly on purpose. I've learned to find it encouraging when something doesn't work out, cause that just means that it wasn't supposed to; that God's looking out for me, and has a different idea of where I should be. I am so glad to know that the plan maker of my life is someone so much smarter and wiser than I am. My God saw my life before I was born, and sees ahead of me when I cannot. I missed my thanksgiving post so I this is what I'm thankful for. That God has blessed me so richly with happiness, family, friends, and a plan for my life to do exactly for him what he wants me to. So, in closing, I would urge you to find strength when life is kicking you, and find that God has so much in store for you, and that whatever happens to you is for your own good according to His plan for your life. Amen

-Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment