Thursday, November 18, 2010

Music

I realized I haven't posted in a while (ish). So I decided to post about music.
Music is the passion that fuels my life (Speaking of things outside of God of course). It is the one thing I can cling to when everything is wrong or changing (once again, outside of God). I am always finding new music I love (Thank you XM Radio). Music is my way of praising God, expressing emotion, and just plain getting by. I've realized lately that just about everything I've ever done involves music. everything. It really does make the world go round. When I'm doing dishes: John Mayer or Keane. When I'm riding in the car: Switchfoot, Kings of Leon, or Keane. When I'm sleepy or feeling very dreamy I have Norah Jones, Ray Lamontagne, and Keane. And then there's that anytime at all music: Gavin Degraw, John Mayer, NEEDTOBREATHE, and dare I say again, Keane (Have I mentioned I love me some Keane? well I do). If you ever need some new music to listen to, ask me, cause I have alot of variety in my playlist. Like Keane.
in closing, :B (Buck teeth)

-Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment