Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Reading, Writing, READING!

I love to read so much. It's like a movie you make the pictures for. There are so many good books. I've read about 20 books this year, and I've had more fun doing that than just about any hobby I have.  I can be so enveloped in a book it's like I'm unconscious. Some people read deep though provoking books, some people read how-to books to learn things. I read novels. Novels, novels, novels. Made-up lands, and magykal creatures, and swords, and dragons, oh my!  I love sharing books whether it's getting one or giving one. I will now list some amazing books to read.

The Mysterious benedict Society:
A wonderful, clever, series, that you can't put down.

The name of this book is secret:
The first book in the secret series. The author uses the pseudo name of Pseudonymous Bosch. No one knows who it really is, but many believe it's the same guy who goes by the name of Lemony Snicket.

Septimus Heap:
Words cannot describe the most wonderful books I've ever read. I haven't yet gotten around to Harry Potter books, so I don't know how they compare, but it has to be close. I started reading Magyk, the first book around June, and I have now finished all 5 that are out. I highly recommend reading them ASAP. You will fly through them in 3 days because you won't be able to stop reading them. Angie Sage is a brilliant writer, and she will surely have you begging for the next book.

I've always wanted to be a book writer, but there's only one problem with that. I suck at it. I've decided someone has to read the books, so maybe I can be a professional reader instead.

-Evan

This has been a completely unreadable post. I hope you have enjoyed leaving the page at the realization of my fanaticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment