Monday, October 11, 2010

Caution: Overload

I'm so tired. I've been tired since about Febuary. I've wondered what the reasons are for a while, and I don't know why I didn't realize ir before. I'm so busy. Church on sunday, basketball monday, worship and bible study tuesday, worship and youth group wednesday, thursday, friday, and saturday are almost always GCN. I get to the place, especially this time of year, where I can't remember if Let God Arise is a basketball play, a worship song, or my one lucky day off. I'm 15. I've got to find a way to loosen my load somehow. I don't want to stop doing these activities, but it's so hard for me (and my parents too) to be involved in so much. I'm a kid. I want to have more of my time free. HELP!

-Evan

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't get better! Unless you start getting good at saying no to things (which I am still working on)! But don't forget, we are called to rest, not to be busy 24/7

    ReplyDelete