Friday, June 24, 2011

We Delight

We delight in the law of your word, we delight in the son who was perfect from birth, we delight in the day he's returning to earth, hallelujah!

We may have blasted empire state of mind all week, but this is the song that was in my head by Caedmon's Call. Choir Tour was truly amazing. I've never felt such a sense of freedom in the spirit of the Lord. When we stood up to shout his name and of his worth, nothing else mattered, nothing else even existed. being a vessel of the Lord means that he puts his spirit in us and we literally move for him as a physical act of his love! How amazing that God would allow us to share in the development of His Kingdom!
I've also never felt so close to the people I know than this trip. The people I never talked to, I talked to, and they talked to me, and we grew close. the people I talk to alot, talked to me more, and we grew closer. when I was sick in my flesh, people cared for me, and helped me to press on, and when I was weak in spirit I received encouragement and prayer. How can you fail in your work when God has blessed you with such things? he obviously wanted us to reach people for his name this past week, and I truly believe that in Ocean City, The Bronx, Harlem, Utica (UTICA!), and Pennsylvania, people were blessed and reached by the Lord through our music! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment